1. GENERAL INFORMATION
2. DATA PROTECTION
In accordance with the Swiss legal provisions, we undertake to respect the confidentiality of your personal data and to use them only for the purposes for which you have communicated them.
- Functional cookies (e.g. for authentication to a private area)
- Performance and audience measurement cookies (ex: Google Analytics etc...)
- Third-party cookies, for sharing on social networks
Lists of the main cookies used by this site: Google Analytics
You can accept or refuse these cookies on your first visit to the site and at any time by clicking on the "Data Management" link at the bottom of each page.
We collect, process and use your personal information to:
- answer all your requests formulated via a contact form
- respond to your commercial requests
- send you specific, limited offers
- process your application for a current or future job offer
- perform statistical analysis to improve our services
Right of access
You have the right to access, correct or delete your personal information by contacting us at email@example.com
No data may be downloaded, used, modified or reproduced without the written consent of HYPROM SA.
All texts, images, videos, sounds or source codes present on the site are considered as datas.
4. VERACITY OF INFORMATION
This site strives to provide the most accurate and complete information possible. However, no person shall be entitled to compensation if, through the use of information contained on the site, he should suffer any prejudice.
5. SITES LINKED
The owner of the site declines all responsibility for the content of sites linked using a hypertext link.
6. HARM CAUSED TO A THIRD PARTY
The owner of the site could not be held responsible for any damage being able to be caused to a third by an inappropriate use of the site and declines any responsibility which can result from it.
7. PLACE OF JURIDICTION
The place of jurisdiction is Lausanne, Switzerland.
Préverenges (CH), 18 June 2018.