Do you need assistance?
Hygiene, Health and mother earth in mind
The professional recycling of used towels and tampons is a subject to be taken very seriously for public health but also for the environment. Failure to equip women's toilets with professional waste collection systems encourages them to be flushed down the toilet, as this may clog the pipes, contaminate the water and also the next user or the person doing the cleaning. Indeed, any source of blood can carry powerful and stable viruses. You who sort PET, parper, oils, aluminium... don't you think it's also time to sort used towels and tampons in separate containers?
Hygienic sanitary bin
LadyPod & LadyPodWipe- ref: 4500-010
- Conveniently wall-mounted, even in the smallest cubicles
- The opening allows the waste to fall directly to the bottom of the unit, without trace or obstruction
- No visual, disgusting or smelly contact with the wastes
- Integrated LinerKit (continuous and detachable liner system)
- Optional equipment:
- 3-in-1 wipes (clean, deodorize, neutralize) PodPetite Wipes
- automatic module to clip onto the unit for "No Touch" use
|Available in white or black|
|H : 440 mm L : 253 mm P : 150 mm C : 7L|
Ask for a test