Our systems work mainly with their own airtight cartridges. Therefore, the soap doesn’t come in contact with the dispenser or with the air to avoid risk of cross-contamination and to improve hygiene conditions. The cartridge system, unlike the refillable system, ensures full traceability.
Antiseptic liquid soap - 800 ml
AntisepticSoap 800 ml- ref. 0800-201
- Proven microbiological efficiency
- Bactericide, yeasticidal and virucide (cf. SDS). Approved by FOPH and EU
Economy & ecology
- Anti-drip, dosing pump for a fair consumption
- Single usage, integrated pump makes the cartridge airtight
- Light & flexible cartridge = shrinks to the maximum
Single usage, polyethylene cartridge - 800 ml
Single usage, integrated pump
Hygienic hand washing protocol – 40 to 60 sec.: wet your hands, take 3 soap dose(s) - rub your fingers, your plams, above the hands, wrist, interdigital spaces, nails during 20 to 30 seconds. Rinse off with warm water. Dry carefully with a single usage paper towel (drying method recommended by WHO), close the tap with it and use it also to open the door.