As every year, autumn brings up the question of seasonal diseases. And this year in particular with the beginnings of a second wave of Coronavirus. With a perfect hand hygiene and of course appropriate barrier gestures, these viruses will spread much less well. Here is some advice from hygiene professionals:
1. Wash your hands regularly with soap and water.
2. Dry them exclusively with a single-use hand towel. Above all, avoid the few places where hand dryers are still in use. In addition to fixing the bacteria on your hands, they propel them up to 2 meters for the most powerful ones, directly into your respiratory tract and the one of your sink neighbors.
3. When you don't have access to a water source or if you prefer to complete your handwashing protocol, use hand sanitizer gel... but not just any hand sanitizer. Not all biocidal products are created equal. At Hyprom, we have been offering hand sanitizer for about 30 years. It is one of the expertise of our soap and biocidal products producers.
4. Remember to disinfect your workstation (desk, computer, telephone) at least once a day.
5. Always have a box of tissues at hand in case you need to sneeze or cough.
6.Immediately dispose of used tissues in a bin, closed if possible.
Soaps, papers, hand sanitizer, mobile sanitizing station, surface disinfecting sprays... on our side, we are ready to face this season, listening to your needs. Let us advise you 021 803 62 72 - info(at)hyprom.ch or contact form. You can also contact your dedicated hygiene salesman.